Thursday 29 September 2016

My Unforgettable vacation..


Image result


In the semester holidays 2012, I was with my family goes vacation in Cameron Highlands, Pahang. Early in the morning, we left home in Tawau to Pahang. We took airoplane from Tawau and reached in Kuala Lumpur. After that my father book uber to take us to Pahang.  On the way, we lunch at R & R Restaurant. After lunch, we continue to leave. The trip was unforgettable. We arrived at the property in Brinchang pulul about 2.30pm. We 'Check In' rented apartment at 2.45pm.

That evening we relax in the room. Around 5pm, we were dropped off at the 'Night Market' Brinchang to buy food and what should be. That evening we bought food such as spicy chicken and dry strawberries to eat in the room. Very lively night market. Many sellers and buyers of various races. That night, we relax while enjoying the food we buy. Our rooms are also equipped with wifi internet. We may be surfing the internet to find interesting places around Cameron Highlands to visit tomorrow.

The temperature is 15 degrees celsius. We can not afford a cold shower because too cold. Fortunately no hot water available. That morning, after breakfast, we off to Cameron Bharat Tea Plantation located in Tanah Rata, which is about 5 km from our accommodation. There, the farm is really comfortable waterfall. 'Tea House "is also available there. We can drink tea and buy tea to take home. There is also a souvenir like   ' keychain 'can be purchased for a given contact. I bought it to give to my bestfriends.

Nearly two hours we were there. Then, we set off again to the Plant Research Centre. There, bears tickets RM3.00, children 7 years old and above school RM1.50). Many places of interest can be used as a memory. Among them, artificial waterfalls, fish ponds, gardens, flowers, strawberries, grapes, apples and others. Ice cream and strawberry juice can also be drink there. About two hours we were there. Then, we went and had lunch at Berinchang.

In the afternoon at about 5.30 pm, we off again into 'Big Red Strawberry Farm' which is located at the foot of Mount Batu Brinchang. It is not far from our accommodation which is about 4 km away. When I went there when i was young, the place has not been fully completed. So if you want to go have to walk alone. Now been completed. Vehicles can go up and get in close to the level provided. I was there for so appealing. After all, there are colorful flowers, vegetables, fruits, cactus gardens. Its was wonderfull moments ever I had.

 The next day, it was time for us to go home, we packed our clothes and rent a car to go to KLIA. My family and I will never forget our memorable moments during this holiday. I wish I could feel like this holiday pad future.. Thank you for my father and mother because bring me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment